About in Your FACE Learning
In your FACE is a professional learning and development organization founded by David Scurlock. David has leveraged his 30 plus years of corporate sales, marketing and learning and development experience with Fortune 500 organizations to provide highly interactive training and development programs.
David uses a hybrid approach that combines live in-person sessions with virtual sessions. Based on organizations/individual’s requirements David can adopt the training to meet the needs and becomes a CORE of the organization.
Comprehensive – total solution that address specific needs and skills gaps identified as part of the assessment process.
Organized – training structured based on adult learning theory and sound instructional design. (ADDIE method)
Relevant – based on contemporary best practices and practical real-world concepts and internationally recognized programs.
Experiential – training sessions that include exercises, real-playing, and activities that challenge and draw on the experience of the participants.
The bottom line is that David’s experience and approach will drive business results and outcomes.
ProcessIdentify Measurable Results
Conduct Needs Assessment
Identify Skills Gaps
Design Learning Solutions
Follow-up and Support
Sales & Customer Service Training Programs
The Sales and Customer Service Skills Development and P.R.O.T.E.C. programs have been developed and designed by David P Scurlock.
• David has over 25 years of corporate learning and development experience with Fortune 500 companies.
• David is certified in variety internationally recognized sales and leadership development programs and tools.
• Based on this experience, David has developed his programs based on an understanding what companies, individuals and customers are looking for.
• The Direct Professional Sales and Customer Development Program is designed to provide participants with the skills required to be a professional sales or customer service professional.
• The P.R.O.T.E.C. program is designed for individuals that require professional customer communication skills but are not sales professionals.
• Both programs are highly interactive, and skills based.
Customer Communications Skill for Technical Professionals
This comprehensive skills development program is designed for individuals that’s role is not sales, but they do interact with customers, potential customers.
Individuals that would benefit from participating include technicians, installers and other individuals that interface with customers and potential customers.
For more information, Call
David has been certified in and has applied the tools and programs across a variety of industries and levels within organizations. Through an assessment process David can apply the correct organization/leadership development solution.
360 Degree Profilor ®Assessment Process- Personal Decisions International
Focus on your Priorities; Leadership Series Modules- Franklin-Covey
Belbin Team Effectiveness 3 Circle Partners
Consultative Selling Skills- Wilson Learning; Miller Heiman; SPIN
Professional Selling Skills, Major Account Strategies- Achieve Global
Interpersonal Communication Skills- Toastmasters and Dale Carnegie
On-The-Level-Communications- Mc Lagan
Effective Presentations Skills- Baker Communications
Win-Win Negotiation Selling- Baker Communications
Habit of Negotiation-Selling – Butler Learning Systems
Behavior Based Interviewing- Development Dimensions International
Master Trainer Certification- ATD